Houston: Get Strategic About Your
Social Media Marketing!
Wednesday, October 19, 2016 9:30am – 5:00pm
»Early Bird Pricing through October 5: $495.00«
Social media marketing is so much more than random Facebook posts or tweets. It isn’t a fad and it isn’t going away any time soon. Strategy and an integrative approach are imperative. In this workshop you’ll learn best practices and the latest tools and tactics to support your business outcomes and produce results.
Join Carole Billingsley, owner of Seek Social Media and lauded social media trainer, for a comprehensive one-day course that will teach you how ramp up and rock your social media marketing strategy.
Social Media Strategy
- Develop an integrated social media strategy across multiple platforms
- Find your target audience
- Stand out from competitors
Strategies by Platform
- Implement best practice strategies on each of the major platforms (and up-and-coming platforms)
- Optimize accounts for greater success
- Create effective ad campaigns
- Deliver targeted content to connect, engage, and grow your community
- Define your brand voice
- Determine optimum posting frequency (and scheduling)
- Utilize third-party management tools to save time and money
- Monitor brand sentiment with social listening tools
- Develop protocol for escalation and crisis response
Measurement and Evaluation
- Track and evaluate success based on clear objectives and key performance indicators
- Analyze data across multiple platforms and your website
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
9:30am – 5:00pm
Regus/The Binz Building
1001 Texas Ave, Ste 1400
Houston, TX 77002
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for marketing professionals and those who are responsible for the strategic development, execution, and management of social media. The session is designed to be engaging, focused, and interactive. Attendees should have a basic knowledge of the popular social media platforms e.g. blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram.
How large are the classes?
Workshops are kept to a maximum of five (5) attendees to ensure an interactive session and greater individualized consultation.
What should I bring?
Please bring a laptop or tablet in order to log on to your accounts and follow along with live examples. Be sure you have login credentials for your accounts across platforms (you may find it beneficial to log in and implement some of the strategies as we discuss them).
Is there a dress code?
Business attire not required! Please dress comfortably.
What about food?
A light breakfast will be served in the morning. Lunch will also be provided (typically a boxed lunch). Please be sure to let us know if you have any dietary restrictions. You are welcome to bring your own food, if you prefer. Coffee, tea, and water will also be available throughout the day.
May I get a copy of the presentation?
Yes! Within 24 hours after the event, you’ll receive an email containing a short feedback form (we strive to continually improve our courses!). Once the feedback form is returned, you’ll receive a link to the slide deck download.
What is the cancellation policy?
If you cancel: Please notify us via email immediately and we will arrange for your registration to be transferred to the next available workshop. There will be no cash refunds.
If we cancel: Should we be forced to cancel, you will be notified immediately via email and will have the option of a full refund or transferring your registration to the next available workshop.